An overriding characteristic of mosaic is long life. In this respect, the tile has a clear advantage. It is made of natural materials, is hygienic and non-combustible, is especially robust and able to withstand stress. Other important factors in the design of a tile include high functionality, use of materials, durability, which is connected to the material itself, and ecological sustainability. For mosaics installed in swimming pools, a protective membrane is needed. It is found in tile stores.
- A Brief History of Mosaic Art
- Benefits & Uses of Mosaic Art
- Hand-Cut Mosaic
- Mosaic Adds Value to Your Space
- Mosaic Colors & Compositions
- Mosaic Durability
- Mosaic Installation: A Comprehensive Guide
- Mosaic vs. Weather
- Origins of Marble Mosaics
- The Essential Guide to Great Mosaics
- The Mosaics of Petra
- What is Mosaic Art?
- Where Can Mosaic Be Installed?