Mosaic Adds Value to Your Space
A mosaic, like furniture and props in any space, reflects the personality of its keeper and defines characteristics. Due to their historic origin, mosaics are regarded as antiquities. Once a mosaic is installed in any space whether a home, garden, fountain, public place, or business, it immediately adds a significant value which presents itself to the naked eye and especially whilst selling a mosaic contained space. Besides being an antique-like art, mosaic art has advanced through the years and accommodated itself into modern times. It is now finding its way back into homes and spaces and regaining popularity. Since mosaics can be customized in any way, shape or size, and also marble whether natural or synthetic, is found in numerous colors, one can modernize mosaics through any design.
- A Brief History of Mosaic Art
- What is Mosaic Art?
- Origins of Marble Mosaics
- Where Can Mosaic Be Installed?
- Mosaic Durability
- Mosaic vs. Weather
- Mosaic Installation: A Comprehensive Guide
- Benefits & Uses of Mosaic Art
- Hand-Cut Mosaic
- Mosaic Adds Value to Your Space
- Mosaic Colors & Compositions
- The Essential Guide to Great Mosaics
- The Mosaics of Petra