Mosaic is the ancient art of putting together tesserae through meticulous and labor-intensive setting to form various patterns. It is one of the most powerful ways to decorate floors and walls of your space, thus to fully express yourself. Here, what you see are not commonplace machine-made tiles rolling down from an assembly line. They are artistic pieces from the ingenious hands, creative minds, liberated souls, and passionate hearts, with careful detailing and full attention to scale and proportion; they are a vivid demonstration of our artists' relentless pursuance of beauty and perfection; they are an eloquent testimony of their devotion, dedication, and determination to carry on one of the oldest human crafts.
- A Brief History of Mosaic Art
- Benefits & Uses of Mosaic Art
- Hand-Cut Mosaic
- Mosaic Adds Value to Your Space
- Mosaic Colors & Compositions
- Mosaic Durability
- Mosaic Installation: A Comprehensive Guide
- Mosaic vs. Weather
- Origins of Marble Mosaics
- The Essential Guide to Great Mosaics
- The Mosaics of Petra
- What is Mosaic Art?
- Where Can Mosaic Be Installed?