Benefits & Uses of Mosaic Art
The amount of time and labor expended to create these works of art is phenomenal, yet the outcome presents an appealing marriage of intricate colorful patterns and images reflected in the austerity and solidity of stone.
We use over 40 marble, granite and other natural colored stones to give you the possibility to pick the colors of your choice.
Marble mosaics can create an extra dimension to particular spaces such as tables, pillars, hallways, pools, archways, kitchens, dining/living areas, fireplaces, receiving areas and room centers.
Other possibilities are uses as a stone carpet or wall decorations, going from ancient Roman mosaic to company logos.
Since all the marble is hand cut, the flexibility to create any shape or pattern is infinite. The sizes of the individual marble pieces range between 0.25 and 1 cm.
- A Brief History of Mosaic Art
- Benefits & Uses of Mosaic Art
- Hand-Cut Mosaic
- Mosaic Adds Value to Your Space
- Mosaic Colors & Compositions
- Mosaic Durability
- Mosaic Installation: A Comprehensive Guide
- Mosaic vs. Weather
- Origins of Marble Mosaics
- The Essential Guide to Great Mosaics
- The Mosaics of Petra
- What is Mosaic Art?
- Where Can Mosaic Be Installed?